Thursday, September 3, 2009

And so the journey begins ...

Just as any "Role Playing Game", "MMO", or "Epic Adventure" starts you are introduced to your hero/heroine, you equip yourself for battle and make some friends before embarking. So it is that our hero leaves on his journey to fight for what is right. To some, the definition of what is "right" and what is "wrong" is all in the eye of the beholder. In most cases that is true, but what is happening in our country "The United States of America" is pure ignorance. We are walking most assuredly towards our demise if we continue down the path our representatives and leaders are blindly taking us.

So here I am ... an unknown hero of sorts trying to fight for what is right. And my goal and attempt here is to share the knowledge I have, what little it is. I don't claim to be an expert on politics. I definitely know that I am quite ignorant when compared to some better than me sharing the truth on public radio. But ... what I am is an AMERICAN and a GAMER. I'm proud to be able to enjoy such entertainment as video games, no matter what console or computer they are on.

My goal through as many avenues as possible is to share the "truth" as it is to my fellow demographic. "Gamers". Hopefully spreading both the love of this country and the love of this past time with as many as I can. Be they older, or younger we all have a right to know what our country will be like, if the actions we are taking continue down this path. And yes I'm saying that its quite possible that we "gamers" may lose a few rights as well.

I hope that some of you will read this and find a like minded individual within my rants and raves. But I acknowledge and understand wholly that there are some that may not see in the same light. I'm willing to fight back though. Not with any conventional weapon of this modern era. Oh no a much more old fashioned weapon will be of my choosing. The written word. Be careful though ... I may not be a high level "hero" in this game of life, but my skill with the "pen" (or keyboard) is leveling up on a daily basis.

Until next time ... this has been "The Conservative Gamer"

No comments:

Post a Comment